Custom Tattoos in Portland, Oregon
Robot is a fully custom tattoo studio and our artists can draw something custom for you or work from a design you provide. Each of our artists have special talents so check out their portfolios to see who you might like to work with.
Walk-ins welcome, come by for a consultation or to get right to work. For small tattoos the shop minimum is $65, otherwise the artists charge $130/hour. We also require a non-refundable deposit $40 for all appointments that gets applied to the cost of your tattoo.
Click below to see each artists' portfolio and read their bios:
- Jason Stewart
- Paul Van Horn
- Our guest spot artist from Hawaii (email him directly for appointment: www.tattoosbydaverodriguez.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dave Rodriquez
What you need to get tattooed
We require a valid legal photo ID from everyone who wants to get tattooed (that means a driver's license, state-issued ID or passport.)
If you are under 18 it is not legal to get tattooed in the state of Oregon, even if you have parental consent. Sorry!
The day of your appointment...
Here are a few things to remember, that will help your artist provide you with the best service.
- If you have excessive body hair, please shave or clip the area to be tattooed
- Eat a filling meal 1 to 3 hours prior to your appointment
- Bring a valid photo (state or federal issued) ID
- Bring cash or credit
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs
- Due to limited space, please bring only one friend/moral support/onlooker
- Please do not bring children
- Wear clothing that is loose and will provide easy access to the tattoo area
If you need to reschedule or have changes to your artwork, please notify us 48 hours prior to your appointment. If you are late by more than 10 minutes, you forfeit your appointment and deposit.
Taking care of your new tattoo is here is more info to keeping you happy and your tattoo healthy.